|07:30||Depart from Liangmaqiao pickup and drive to Lido Metropark Hotel Starbucks|
|08:00||Driving to the start point|
|10:30||Arrive at the cycling club and get set up with your bike|
|10:45||Safety briefing and ride introduction from the cycling guide|
|11:00||Ride your bike to the river, and then on to the farmhouse for lunch|
|12:00||Lunch at the countryside restaurant|
|13:00||Ride your bike to the Sea of Flowers|
|13:30||Ride through the Sea of Flowers, stopping for photos|
|13:45||Ride on through woods and cornfields to the stream|
|15:30||Take a break by the stream, and then ride on to the end|
|16:30||Finish back at the cycling club, return the bikes|
|16:45||Warm down and stretching before boarding the bus|
|19:30||Back at the Lido Hotel, then on to Liangmaqiao (est.)|
Please contact us if you'd like more details about the plan.
- Bicycle rental and cycling guide
- Lunch at a countryside restaurant
- Transport and support vehicle
- AXA outdoor insurance
- Bottled drinking water
- The cycle club has bikes suitable for kids who are at least 130cm tall. Helmets are provided.
- Our bus has very limited space for transporting your own bikes, and we’d recommend you drive yourself if you want to use your own bike. We’d give you a discount if you drive yourself and/or use your own bike, and we’d send you the exact location to meet up.
- The trip is not suitable for children under 130cm tall or those who don’t have bicycle experience.
- We’ll collect your payment in advance using a Wechat or Alipay QR which we’ll email to you.
- A full refund is available if you cancel before 5pm on September 9.If you cancel after 5pm on September 9 a cancellation fee of 30% will be charged. If you cancel on the morning of the trip or don’t show up in time, we can give a refund of ¥100 per person.
- If we have to cancel the trip because of the weather or coronavirus we’ll give you a full refund.
Safety and supervision: Bike helmets and personal insurance are mandatory for this trip. We’ll warn you about any parts of the ride that require extra attention. You’re responsible for watching your children.
Vehicle: all participants must wear seatbelts while in the vehicle.
Weather: if the weather doesn’t look like fun, we’ll cancel or postpone the trip.
Food: a mid-ride lunch at a countryside restaurant is included. Bring your own snacks and extras.