|Depart from Liangmaqiao pickup and drive to Lido Metropark Hotel Starbucks
|Driving to the start point
|Arrive at the cycling club and get set up with your bike
|Safety briefing and ride introduction from the cycling guide
|Ride your bike to the river, and then on to the farmhouse for lunch
|Lunch at the countryside restaurant
|Ride your bike to the Sea of Flowers
|Ride through the Sea of Flowers, stopping for photos
|Ride on through woods and cornfields to the stream
|Take a break by the stream, and then ride on to the end
|Finish back at the cycling club, return the bikes
|Warm down and stretching before boarding the bus
|Back at the Lido Hotel, then on to Liangmaqiao (est.)
Please contact us if you'd like more details about the plan.
- Bicycle rental and cycling guide
- Lunch at a countryside restaurant
- Transport and support vehicle
- AXA outdoor insurance
- Bottled drinking water
- The cycle club has bikes suitable for kids who are at least 130cm tall. Helmets are provided.
- Our bus has very limited space for transporting your own bikes, and we’d recommend you drive yourself if you want to use your own bike. We’d give you a discount if you drive yourself and/or use your own bike, and we’d send you the exact location to meet up.
- The trip is not suitable for children under 130cm tall or those who don’t have bicycle experience.
- We’ll collect your payment in advance using a Wechat or Alipay QR which we’ll email to you.
- A full refund is available if you cancel before 5pm on September 9.If you cancel after 5pm on September 9 a cancellation fee of 30% will be charged. If you cancel on the morning of the trip or don’t show up in time, we can give a refund of ¥100 per person.
- If we have to cancel the trip because of the weather or coronavirus we’ll give you a full refund.
Safety and supervision: Bike helmets and personal insurance are mandatory for this trip. We’ll warn you about any parts of the ride that require extra attention. You’re responsible for watching your children.
Vehicle: all participants must wear seatbelts while in the vehicle.
Weather: if the weather doesn’t look like fun, we’ll cancel or postpone the trip.
Food: a mid-ride lunch at a countryside restaurant is included. Bring your own snacks and extras.