Join fun and friendly guided hikes to Beijing’s beautiful mountains, rivers, valleys, and villages.
Try tough treks, easy walks, Great Wall hikes, camping and overnighters, and more!
Read our guide: How to pick my perfect hike
See the more of China’s scenery and culture on our multi-day trips and treks, with active itineraries that show you the country’s highlights.
Fixed departure dates for group tours, join in from Beijing or elsewhere.
Explore all the Great Wall in Beijing, with hikes that cover the well-known locations as well as the more secluded – and difficult to access – sections of ‘wild’ Great Wall out there in the mountains.
How to choose the best Great Wall hike? Read the Beijing Hikers guide to choosing a Wall walk
Contact us to set up a private hike, tour, trip, or special event.
- Company teambuilding and office outings.
- Hikes and trips for students and Scouts.
- Private hikes for you and your friends.
- Pick any of our hikes or trips, or enquire about a customised itinerary or event.
What can we do for you? See an overview
See write-ups and photo blogs from our hikes and trips, featuring our shots of Great Wall, small country villages, plus forests, rivers, mountains, and more.
- Check the trip reports to get an idea of what you’ll see on our hikes and trips.
- Read the news for general Beijing Hikers news and updates.
See all the photos & news