Traveller AU rated Beijing Hikers in the Top 10 Eco Experiences in Asia.
Here's what they wrote:
HIKE THE GREAT WALL, CHINA
Escape the hustle of China's capital with Beijing Hikers, a family-owned operator that started as a walking club for locals and expats and runs day treks on seldom-visited parts of the Great Wall, and clean-up hikes every year.
Thanks, Traveller AU!
Visit http://www.traveller.com.au to see their other picks for eco experiences in Asia.
They mentioned our clean up hikes, which we've been doing every year since 2009. Big thanks to everyone who has helped on one of those.
You can see photos from our clean up hikes at the links listed below
- 2016 clean up at Nine-Eyes Tower
- https://www.beijinghikers.com/trip-reports/earth-day-clean-up-hike-at-the-jiankou-great-wall-2015-4-25/">2015 clean up at Jiankou Great Wall
- 2014 clean up at Huanghuacheng Great Wall
- 2013 clean up at Dragon Cloud Mountain
- 2012 clean up, various locations
- 2011 clean up at Huangcaoliang
- Forgot the camera for the 2010 clean up
- 2009 clean up at Huangcaoliang